Saturday 25th February 2017 will see the Manx Harriers Open 20k Walk and 10k Run at the National Sports Centre, Douglas, Isle of Man.
– 1 km walk (male and female under 11)
– 2 km walk (male and female under 13)
– 3 km walk (male and female under 15)
– 5 km walk open (male & female under 15 age group and over)
– 10 km walk (male and female under 17 age group and over)
– 20 km walk* (male and female ages 17 and over)
*Entry standard for 20km walk 2hrs 20 minutes.
– 10 km run (male and females aged 15 or over on day of race)
Please note there will be a limit of 50 entries per event on first come first served basis.
Race walking meeting held under IAAF rules. 10 km run held under UKA rules – age groups as per current rules (age groups as of 01/09/16).
Registration will be at Manx Harriers clubhouse 30 minutes prior to the start of each race.
The closing date for entries is – Sunday 19th February 2017) ** PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED ON THE DAY**
£4 (All Juniors up to U17)
5km/10km walks/10km run
£6 Students in full time education
£8 Senior Members of athletics clubs
£12 Unattached athletes
Please send your completed entry forms along with cheques made payable to ‘Manx Harriers’ C/o 23 King Orry Road, Glen Vine, Isle of Man. IM4 4ES.